I connect people. A lot. Today I decided to start connecting people like you to coaches who are seriously good matches for what you want to accomplish. I'm sincere. Are you? The name is the only funny thing about this project! Did James Bond have a coach?

Friday, August 17, 2007

What do you need?

If you know what you need, you can find the appropriate coach.

I know a truly great coach who was part of my Toastmasters club for two years. We were very fortunate, blessed even, that Dori Klass was part of our group while she took some time to be an awesome mom. She moved to Arizona and now she's open to clients from all over creation. I'll ask her to elaborate soon. You can visit her website by clicking on the title of today's post or by clicking this link: http://www.DoriKlass.com

Me? Some people call me Dr. Network. I carry a badge. (Well, name tag...)

No comments: